Thursday 7 April 2011

Hateful Heart Update.

 Hateful Heart, book 4 in the continuing Vampire Gene Series, concluded this week in first full draft format. I'm currently editing and it will be wending it's way over to my editor by the end of this month. All should be well for an initial launch at the Asylum Steampunk weekend in September and there will be copies for sale at FantasyCon in Brighton.

In the meantime ...

If you're desperate for that vampire fix, you can catch up with the misdeeds of my vampire Lucrezia as she appears in some of the stories in my horror collection Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings which is available from all good book stores, as well as online book sites.

For signed and personalised copies please contact Telos Publishing or come and see me at one of my Waterstones events as per the appearances list on the right of this page.

If you haven't caught up with all of the books yet, you can purchase the Vampire Gene Series at Murky Depths and you can can even request signed copies! The series will also be available at all of my Waterstones appearances.

Hope to see you soon.

Sam x

No comments: