Wednesday 30 March 2011

New Vampire Gene Book on the Brink of Conclusion.

Hi Guys,

Hateful Heart - Book 4 of The Vampire Gene Series looks set to reach conclusion in first draft format this week. After that I have a little bit of work to do in checking and editing myself until I'm happy that it's the best it can be. The book should then be wending it's way over to my editor and hopefully will be launched at The Asylum Steampunk weekend, in September. It will also be available to buy at my Halloween weekend signings in Bolton and Wrexham (as well as all of my other titles).

I'm more than a little excited as this book (without giving any spoilers) does indeed rock things up quite a bit in the seemingly idyllic life of my immortals.

If you want to know what it's about then this will give you something of a clue: The Da Vinci Code meets Raiders of the Lost Ark via Quantum Leap.

It's got conspiracies and action on every page!

More news to follow later this week.

Sam x

No comments: