Thursday 27 October 2011

Strange Little Girls

It was my birthday last week and David said there was one more present to come but as I've been really busy lately I didn't think of it at all. Therefore it was a really nice surprise today to get my Stange Little Girl 'Sam' doll through the post.

The doll is custom made and comes with a certificate of authenticity.She's a 14" ragdoll and she's been designed to look like me. She's even got purple in her, wears a purple dress and a black corset.

I must admit I'm very impressed with the quality and workmanship and can heartily recommend Strange Little Girls, exclusive if you're looking for a gift for a special lady in your life.

Jo put up a pic of me with my Gothville storytelling-doppelganger on her site - you can see her blog here

Thanks David I'm delighted!

No comments: