Sunday 5 September 2010

Demon Dance Launches & Signings

Hi Guys,

There's so much happening in the next few weeks that I thought it best to post a list for forthcoming events.

10th-12th September - The Asylum, Lincoln.

The first book launch for Demon Dance, takes place in Lincoln at the steampunk event of the year, The Asylum. 

The launch is on Saturday 11th September at 3.15pm, in The Orangery, Charlotte House, Union Road, Lincoln LN1 3BJ. Tel : 01522 541 000.

ALL WELCOME! Please note you don't have to be part of the convention to attend the launch.

So no excuses! Join me and The House of Murky Depths as we celebrate the coming of age of the third book in my Vampire Gene Series.

Refreshments will be served!

If you are attending the event - then come along on Saturday to 'The Little Theatre' at The Asylum at 2pm to listen to me read an extract from Demon Dance, and take part in a Q & A. Or come and say hello at the Annual Empire Ball on Saturday evening at 7.30pm in The Asylum.

15th September - Waterstones, Bury.

I will be signing copies of my books at Waterstones, 4 Union Arcade, Bury BL9 0QF Tel: 0161 764 2642 from 2pm onwards with Actor Frazer Hines who will also be there signing copies of his autobiography, Hines Sight.

17th - 19th September - FantasyCon, Nottingham. 

FantasyCon this year is particularly special for me, as my second novel Futile Flame is currently shortlisted for the August Derlerth Award for Best Novel in the British Fantasy Society Awards. The winners will be announced on Saturday evening after the banquet.


This all takes place in The Britannia Hotel, 1 St. James Street, Nottingham.
 
The House of Murky Depths will be proud to launch Demon Dance at 6pm in the bar outside the dealer's room. Refreshments will be available for anyone who attends.

Unfortunately this event is only open to attendees of the convention.

9th - 10th October - NewCon 5, Northampton.  

NewCon 5 will take place at The Fishmarket, Northampton, NN1 2HL. I will be attending the event with The House of Murky Depths, taking part in panels and generally hanging around the bar - so come and talk to me if you plan to attend!

Hope to see you all at one of these events.

Sam x

1 comment:

The Chinese guy said...

How on earth did you get so much publicity?! My own book is floating around Amazon @ 10,000-20,000 for the past 5 months and nobody invites me to Waterstones for signings!

Though I do get an awful lot of people who say hold oh I know you while I walk around Bury or Bolton, quick moment of panic while I think oh man did I upset them once?