Friday 11 March 2011

Best Horror of the Year - Volume Three.

I've just had some really thrilling news that esteemed Anthology Editor Ellen Datlow has posted her list of honorable mentions due to be published in Best Horror of the Year Volume Three this year.

I'm delighted to tell you that my story 'Fool's Gold' is on the list.

'Fool's Gold' was first published by NewCon Press last year in their anthology The Bitten Word. If you haven't seen this incredible book and love vampire fiction, then I recommend you buy a copy as it includes such high caliber writers as Tanith Lee, Storm Constantine, Sarah Singleton, Jon Courtney Grimwood, Kelly Armstrong and many more.

You can read 'Fool's Gold', and many more of my short fiction and poetry, in my collection Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings which recently hit the shelves when we had a hugely successful launch in LA at the end of February.

The collection is having a rather interesting time with a really positve response from reviewers so far and with the 'Zombies Tour' rapidly underway the book has already been entered its third print run.

Signed copies of the Zombies in New York... can be purchased from Telos Publishing or you can meet me personally at one of the Waterstones signings I'm doing this year (see list below).

No comments: