Friday 25 March 2011

Back to my Roots ... and Other exciting news!

I'm really pleased to be returning to Bolton next Saturday, 2nd April as part of my Waterstones tour promoting the new book 'Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings'.

Thanks to the Bolton Evening News for their great story this evening.

To purchase copies of 'Zombies in New York' click HERE

To purchase copies of 'The Vampire Gene Series' click HERE

If you are interested in meeting me then please check out the list of appearances on the right hand side of this page.

I'll be at Waterstones, Wrexham tomorrow with actor Frazer Hines.

Added to all this, the Literature Reviews Editor of Scream Magazine just shared a link on my facebook which I hope you can see. I've made the front cover which is pretty cool!

Here's the link Scream Magazine Cover

Hope to see you soon,

Sam x

No comments: