Tuesday 17 May 2016

NEW COMMISSIONS

This year has been a little crazy for me and there are a lot of forthcoming works I've been commissioned to do but I'd like to share what I've been working on for GOLDEN GOBLIN PRESS, with Editors Brian M Sammons and Oscar Rios.

A while ago I was invited to submit for a Lovecraftian Anthology called DREAD SHADOWS IN PARADISE and I was delighted when the fundraiser for this book became so successful. I sent in my story THE GOLD OF ROATAN and it was accepted.

“The Gold of Roatán”
When Daniel Meriwether discovers that the letter he is carrying to the descendant of a once infamous pirate is in fact a treasure map, the simple task he’s been paid to do takes a sinister turn.

The full TOC can be found on the kickstarter page HERE

As you can see, it is a fantastic line-up!

To Purchase


Since then I've been asked to submit for an exciting new anthology called HEROES OF RED HOOK and I'm thrilled to say that my story TELL ME NO LIES was officially accepted for this too.

A fundraiser for this book will start on 20th June. Here is the cover and the blurb for my story.

"Tell Me No Lies"
In New Orleans a forbidden love ends in tragedy, leaving Adrienne desperate for answers. She turns to a handsome private eye to find a medium capable of getting knowledge from the grave. Blinded by despair, what price will she pay in order to learn who murdered her lover?

The full line-up will be on the forthcoming kickstarter!

Watch out for this. It's a very worthy project and one I'm very proud to be involved with.






No comments: