Sunday 11 August 2013

This Week I Will Be At ...

The first of our many events is on Saturday 17th August at Leeds Central Library - STEAMPUNKS AT CENTRAL LIBRARY

If you are in, or near, the Leeds area I can heartily recommend this event. It will be populated by splendid people in their Steampunk finery and there will be readings as well as many authors selling and signing their books.

David J Howe and myself will be the first readers of the day from 11.30am. I will be reading from my new novel KAT ON A HOT TIN AIRSHIP which will be available by 31st August. This will be the first time anyone other than my publishers has heard/seen the content. So stop by for a sneak preview!

Pre-Orders for signed copies of this book will be available from TELOS PUBLISHING, Amazon or all good book stores.

You can also buy one and get it signed personally on 31st August at Browsers Bookshop in Porthmaddog or see Appearances and Bookings for a list of forthcoming events in your area.

The first two Telos Moonrise books will be available to buy (hopefully if they arrive from the printers in time). This will be Raven Dane's ABSINTHE & ARSENIC and Kit Cox's DOCTOR TRIPPS:KAIJU COCKTAIL. Both authors will be reading an extract from their books at the event.

I'm looking forward to being with my Steampunk friends old and new this week.

I hope to see you there!


No comments: