Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Merchandise and 'Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings'

Sam Stone Merchandise (TM) 8 different badges and 2 pocket mirrors
I'm very delighted to announce the new merchandise range which will be first on sale at Gallifrey One Convention in LA in February 2011. The range includes Badges, Tote Bags, Stake Pens and a Pocket Mirror and I'll also have my own convention ribbons to give away with every purchase.

This will be in conjunction with the launch of my collection Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings published by Telos Publishing.  I'm also pleased to confirm that there is a fabulous Foreword by Graham Masterton as well as an Afterword and Poem written by Frazer Hines. Award winning artist Vincent Chong designed the amazing cover and the stories and poems have been illustrated by artist Russell Morgan - and I absolutely love his interpretations of my stories.

Pre-orders of the collection can be purchased direct from the telos website as per the link below. All pre-orders will be sent out prior to the launch, and it's going to print today so I expect we will have copies in the next 2 weeks... Also, I will sign every pre-order and you'll receive a Sam stone Merchandise freebie in with your book. So don't delay, order now!

Pre-Order Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings here!

Sam x

No comments: